Fro Knows Photos brings us his hands on preview of the Olympus OM-D E-M1X flagship micro four thirds camera. The
Olympus OM-D E-M1X is a 20 megapixel, 18 frame per second taking, M4/3 sensor camera. He questions is it worth it? Will Canon, Nikon and Sony be afraid? Jarred gives us his answer that in the video below.
Olympus OM-D E-M1X: Specifications
• Sensor: 20.4MP four thirds Live MOS
• Image processor: 2x TruePic VIII
• AF points: 121 cross-type on-chip phase detection
• ISO range: Low to 25,600 (ISO200 base)
• Max image size: 7,776 x 10,368
• Metering modes: ESP, spot, centre weighted, highlight, shadow
• Video: C4K at 24fps, 4K at 30fps, 1080p at 120fps
• Viewfinder: EVF, 2.36m dots, 0.84x mag
• Memory card: 2x UHS-II SD
• LCD: 3-inch fully articulating touchscreen, 1037K dots
• Max burst: 60fps
• Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
• Size: 144.4mm x 146.8mm x 75.4mm (body only)
• Weight: 849g (body only; 997g with 2x batteries and 2x SD cards)
You can find Jared Polin here at his site.
You can find the Olympus OM-D E-M1X here for a good price.